Parramatta CBD Modern 2 bed 2 bath Study Apartment 2 Balconies
Asking Price $520 per Week
About the property
Parramatta CBD Modern 2 bed 2 bath Study Apartment 2 Balconies - Walk to Parramatta Train Station, Bus Interchange, Ferry Terminal & Upcoming Light Rail Stop - Rent $520 - Available Now
Private Inspections: Times available on Saturday 1st August after 1:30 PM. Please call on 0422141238 or 0423646192 or let us know via email if you would like to inspect.
This spacious, well ventilated, cool in summers, cozy in winters 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus study apartment, 2 balconies is located on 6th floor with plenty of sunshine & breathtaking views over Parramatta CBD. This apartment contained 108m2 of living area plus 19m2 of security car space.
* 2 large bedrooms with mirror built-ins plus Study Area
* Bright living and dining area with split system air-conditioning, Wooden floor throughout and broadband cable
. LED lighting installed
* 2 Large balconies with northerly and southerly sunny aspects and cross ventilation
* Modern kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops, European stainless steel gas appliances and water filter
* Fully tiled ensuite and main bathroom with spa bath
* Internal laundry with clothes dryer & secured car space
* Common facilities include security building with video intercom, lifts, and green area, etc
Address: 31-37 Hassall Street, Parramatta, NSW, 2150.
5 minutes' walk to Parramatta Train Station and Bus Interchange, 5 minutes' walk to Parramatta Ferry Terminal, 2 minutes' walk to the upcoming Light Rail stop.
Within walking distance to Westfield's shopping center, China Town, trendy restaurants, cafes, 24/7 gyms. Nearby kids play area including Water Park, skating area, and a soccer ground just 100 meters away.
Free council bus route (900) within Parramatta Public School and Arthur Phillip High School catchment.
UWS only minutes away
RENT & BOND:
Rent $520 per week
2-4 weeks rent in advance required
Rental Bond required as per NSW Fair Trading and will be lodged with NSW Fair Trading's Rental Bonds Department.
The apartment is beautiful, quiet, clean, and we are sure that you will enjoy your time living there. If this sounds interesting please contact me on email firstname.lastname@example.org or send a text on 0422141238 for an inspection.
Long term lease is on offer. PS: Please do let me know if you need more pics of the property.~Ad~
Please go to www.realrenta.com.au/rent/property/1492
To apply for this property or for more information.
Walk to Parramatta Train Station, Bus Interchange, Ferry Terminal & Upcoming Light Rail Stop