1 bedroom furnished unit
Asking Price $360 per Week
About the property
Cocoon yourself in the colossal courtyard comfort of this contemporary apartment in one of Northcote’s most sought-after locations,
this stylish sanctuary is decorated in a neutral palette and includes a living/dining room open-planned to a snazzy kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop and dishwasher and microwave.
The bedroom is fitted with a wall of mirrored robes and enjoys access to the fully tiled ensuite bathroom. With a generous courtyard flowing off both the living room and bedroom.
Perfectly positioned property within easy arm’s reach of all modes of transport, shops, restaurants and parks.
• Open-plan living and dining room with wall-mounted split system air conditioner/heater
• Streamlined open-plan kitchen with stainless steel oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher, built in hidden fridge/freezer and good storage
• Bedroom fitted with a wall of mirrored built-in robes reflecting the sense of light and space
• Ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower, floating basin, mirrored cupboard and white wall tiles up to the ceiling
• Large entertaining courtyard reached via sliding glass doors in both the bedroom and living room
• European laundry with washing machine and shelving
• Storage cage
• Brand new carpet
Set in a keenly sought-after pocket of Northcote for a lifestyle of ultimate convenience, close walking proximity to Northcote Station, bus stops, Northcote Shopping Plaza, cafés, restaurants, gyms, Batman Park,
All Nations Park, Merri Creek Reserve, bike and footpaths, Northcote Aquatic and Recreation Centre and Citylink.
Brand New Carpet
Built-In Fridge & Freezer
Double Glazed windows
Hot Water Service
Split System A/C And Heating
***Conditions of rental please read carefully***
Rent has been reduced from $400 per week due to the following conditions:
- The property is currently on the market and needs to remain neat and tidy at all times, particularly on Saturday as there will be an inspection held most Saturdays
- The person renting must run the dehumidifier (supplied and runs at a low energy cost) at all times and empty the water out on a daily basis
- This will be a month to month lease with the possibility of extension at the discretion of the purchaser of the property~Ad~
To arrange an inspection, please see the open for inspection times, or go to
and contact the property manager to arrange another viewing time.
Open for Inspection Times
Monday 22/04/2019 11:00 AM to 11:30 AM