Property Investment Stages – Sticking to a winning formula

Stage 2:

 This is the next phase some property investors move into if they have critically examined what works for them and what doesn’t.

By this phase, the property investor has gathered enough wisdom to stick to what works and stop listening to everyone else.

Now, while 90% of property investors are stuck in Phase 1, I’d say Phase 2 investors make up slightly less than the remaining 10%.

They are undoubtedly winners in the property investing game.

But Phase 2 investors would do much better if they could move themselves up to Phase 3, where their resources and capacity are allocated intelligently.

RealRenta has all the tools that a property manager has, but at over ¼ the cost of a property manager.

Join now and the cost is less than a cup of coffee a week to manage your rental property

RealRenta also has a free vision, so why not check it out



Jason Gwerder
Wednesday, 18 August 2021

Join our mailing list Receive Free Property Tips and news

Now Partnered With


Contact Us

1300 11 RENT (7368)