Quite a few of our landlords are using RealRenta to manage their granny flats.
Savvy investors can make some serious money from granny flats.
Here are some tips from our successful landlords with granny flats in their portfolios:
• Make sure the granny flat is rent-worthy (provide furniture, make sure all fixtures are in excellent condition etc)
• Include some feature that may not be so easily available elsewhere ie free use of your swimming pool, Foxtel or Wi-Fi.
• Advertise your granny flat on Social Media and on RealRenta for Free
• Provide photos that show every part of the dwelling clearly and make sure the description is very comprehensive
•Use RealRenta Bad Tenant Checks to screen all applicants
• Secure the bond and tell your tenants that they can connect all their utilities in one place using RealRenta Connect: https://realrenta.movinghub.net/
• Use RealRenta to automatically manage the granny flat ledger and save time to do the things you really want to do.
Wednesday, 16 January 2019