These days more than ever, investors need to be on top of their finances when they have investments and are looking to expand their property portfolio.
Here are some tips from our mortgage broker partners about
what banks are looking for in your application for finance, with some tips on
how to put together the perfect loan application:
· Banks are primarily looking for consistency and
stability in your employment
· Banks are also concerned with how you conduct
yourself on a credit basis.
· Make sure all your records are up to date and
that your living expenses are within reason
· Banks will need up to 6 months worth of bank and
credit card statements
· Don’t understate your living expenses if your
statements will show otherwise
· If you are self-employed, do not overstate your
· Disclose all of your assets and liabilities and
credit card limits
· Reel in your spending at least 6 months before
your application and do a credit health check
· If your credit score is not ideal, do what you
can to rectify and improve the score.
Need a property loan?
Contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org and
we will arrange for our trusted finance partner to contact you shortly for a no
Saturday, 7 December 2019