Some inner city properties can deliver very strong returns.
We asked some of our landlords what they look for when they are buying properties in the CBD:
• Look for apartments that have a unique floor-plan (something that stands out from the rest of the pack)
• Must have a car space on the title
• Look for properties built in heritage buildings or with architect designed exteriors
• Make sure you have a view
• Look for apartments that attract plenty of natural light and airflow
• Look for units with at least 60 square metres of internal space (2 or 3 bedrooms)
• Look for apartments with AAAC 5 or 6 star sound rating and double glazed windows
• Make sure you understand the owners corporation fees
• Search the council’s plans for the area around the property you are interested in
Need a property loan?
Contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange for a mobile lending specialist to contact you shortly.
Monday, 20 May 2019