Buying a Property - Useful tips
- Connect the electricity, water, gas and
- Check the locks, burglar and smoke alarms in
your new home as soon as possible.
- Ensure your house and garden are child-safe.
If there is a pool, check that it is properly fenced. Is the yard safe?
What about the medicine cabinet? Are there household chemicals that
children would have access to?
- You may wish to have new locks fitted.
- Register to vote in your new electorate.
Right now, at
RealRenta Join now and get 50% off the normal low price:
That’s the cost of 1 cup of coffee a week to manage your rental property
has a free vision, so why not check it out
#landlord #propertymanagement #rent #realestate #tenants #properties
Monday, 21 December 2020