Recently, people have been asking us how we make money, when we are saving property investors thousands in management fees.
The RealRenta platform saves us enormous amounts of time and energy because of its world-class automation.
The platform allows everything to happen in real time, avoiding unnecessary delays.
We operate efficiently, which enables us to pass cost savings on to our landlords.
Here is a recap of everything RealRenta can do for you:
• Receive your rental income paid in full directly to your Bank Account
• Automates all rental tasks from Receiving and tracking the rent
• Self-populates the rental ledger with automatic invoices and receipts (which is a legal requirement)
• Service Ledger, for any bills the tenant has to pay for that is not Rent
• Instigates arrears process with automatic reminders by email and text
• Breach notices issued automatically - keeping you the landlord, informed every step of the way
• All Communications and Maintenance requests are done via the platform, with the tenant able to upload documents and photos as required.
• RealRenta acts as a buffer between tenants and landlords via the platform creating an arm’s length relationship
• RealRenta keeps a full record of the tenancy for all time, so you are able to go back and look at old leases, rent ledgers, tenants, etc.
• You will be allocated your very own RealRenta Guide who will help you every step of the way
• Access Bad Tenant Checks whenever you need them
• Free Advertising on RealRenta.com
• Free Advertising on Rent.com.au
• Free Advertising on Homely.com.au
• Free Standard Ads on Realestate.com.au ( $39 and for Landlords who are full subscribers )
• $149 for Featured Ads on Realestate.com.au (seen 1st before Standard Ads)
• $298 for Highlighted Ads on Realestate.com.au (recommended if you need tenants ASAP)
• Free Advertising on RealRenta Social Media sites (Facebook, Linked In & Twitter)
•Use RealRenta now for Free for up to 2 months and you will NEVER hand over your investment income to a Property Manager EVER AGAIN!
Wednesday, 28 November 2018