One of our founders is a highly experienced builder.
Here are Pete’s tips for building on a small block:
• Make the most of all the space that is available
• Remove extra walls, doors and hallways and make the most of open plan living
• Use clever storage options to maximise space (built in storage like under stairs and tables)
• Connect your rear living area with the backyard and include an external courtyard
• Consider building a second level and add high ceilings and large windows, which add a sense of space
• Sliding doors take up less room than standard doors and also allow more natural light to enter the rooms
• Add multi-purpose rooms (ie a study that can be used as a living area)
Need a property loan?
Contact us @ email@example.com and we will arrange for a lending specialist to contact you.
Saturday, 25 May 2019