Just like any long-term relationship, your partnership with your bank, may be getting a bit stale.
Here are 4 signs that you should probably be looking for a new lender:
· Are your ongoing payments creeping up?
· Have your circumstances changes ( family has
grown, divorce etc)?
· Are you on variable rates and sick of the
· Does your bank/lender provide good customer
service when you need them?
· Do you want to grow or change your property
· Is your lender "property investment friendly”?
· Are the interest rates too high with your
· Does your current lender penalize you for making
extra payments on your loan?
· Do you want to consolidate all your debts?
Need to refinance?
Contact us @ email@example.com
Tuesday, 28 January 2020