Rental yield is an indicator of how much cash your investment property is generating.
When looking for high-yield suburbs, investors need to also take into account ongoing expenses and unforeseen changes like vacancy, repairs, maintenance, insurance, fees and value.
Here are some tips from RealRenta, when looking for a high-yield suburb:
• Look for suburbs with high student accommodation requirements
• Look for inner-city suburbs close to infrastructure and transport accessibility
• Look at real estate publications to determine the medium rental yields of an area
• Look at the future development plans for the suburb and signs of gentrification
• Look for suburbs with low vacancy rates
Need a property loan?
Contact us @ email@example.com
Saturday, 18 January 2020