What you need to know about rental Bonds Tip 5

What happens if a co-tenant moves out?

If a co-tenant moves out – and they have paid a share of the bond – a change of bond arrangement form will need to be completed in order to refund the departing tenant’s share and lodge the new tenant’s contribution.

If there is no new tenant, then the existing tenant(s) are responsible for ‘topping up’ the bond.

Right now, at RealRenta Join now and get 50% off the normal low price:
That’s the cost of 1 cup of coffee a week to manage your rental property


RealRenta also has a free vision, so why not check it out

Jason Gwerder
Monday, 30 November 2020

Join our mailing list Receive Free Property Tips and news

Now Partnered With


Contact Us

1300 11 RENT (7368)