Here are the 10 most important things to look out for during your inspection:
1. Is the property presented well for the
2. Test all smoke alarms
3. Check for cobwebs ( a prevalence of cobwebs
could mean lots of insects and spiders)
4. Are lawns cut and gardens weeded?
5. Are there any large over-hanging branches or
6. Is the oven clean?
7. Are exhaust fans and range hoods clean?
8. Are there any leaking taps and toilets?
9. Is there any damage to the flooring and carpets?
10. Are there major markings and holes in walls?
Don’t forget to upload your checklist onto the RealRenta platform to form part of the tenancy file.
Not yet a RealRenta
Start your Free Trial here: https://app.realrenta.com/Signup.aspx
Read our previous article "How to spot pests and rodents in
a property” here: https://www.realrenta.com.au/blog/post/574
Sunday, 15 March 2020