Landlord insurance is a must for any property investor.
Landlord insurance is tax deductible and can cover landlords for all sort of events that can cause financial loss.
Here are the most important reasons why you need to have landlord insurance:
· Rental Loss ( periods of vacancy, vacancy due to
· Rent default (tenant leaves or stops paying
· Theft (tenant takes fixtures/fittings from the
· Malicious damage from tenants/visitors
· Unforeseen legal costs ( tribunal
hearings/engaging a solicitor)
· Public Liability (most policies should provide
coverage for $20 million)
Use RealRenta to
automatically manage your tenancies.
RealRenta creates a
file for each tenancy with automatic date and time stamping for each
transaction and interaction.
Start your Free Trial
Need a property loan?
Contact us @ email@example.com
Wednesday, 18 September 2019