Some vendors can have unrealistic expectations when it comes
to pricing their property.
The following questions may help you find out how motivated
they are and also, what sort of competition (if any) may be around.
· How did the vendor arrive at this asking price
(was it suggested by the agent) ?
· How long has the property been on the market ?
· Why is the vendor selling (find out how
motivated they really are) ?
· Has the asking price been reduced during the
time the property has been on the market?
· Have they already bought another property (this
would put them under pressure to sell quickly) ?
Need a property loan?
Monday, 27 January 2020