Your idea of a high yield investment property probably doesn’t include rats and cockroaches, rifling through kitchen cabinets and playing hide and seek in the bathrooms.
Here are some tips from our contacts in the pest control
industry, on what you should be looking out for, when touring a property you
· Rats and mice tend to leave droppings
everywhere- this is one of the most obvious signs of their existence.
· Scratching noises coming from under the floor or
behind the walls
· Check for dirt, grease or small holes in
· Rodents are very attracted to humidity, so pay
special attention to the indoor climate
· Be on the lookout for any dead bugs or bug
parts, holes in packages or openings in the home that bugs/rodents may creep
through from the outside.
· Visible clusters of termites and mud tunnels in
· If there is wood in the home, note if floors are
sagging, or if wood has any visible holes or sounds hollow when you knock on it
· Any rust coloured stains on furniture and
beddings are a sign of bed bugs as well as cream coloured eggs in the nooks and
crannies of furniture and beds.
Are you sick of handing over your income from your
investments directly to a Property Manager?
Use RealRenta instead and get your rental income paid directly
into your Bank Account.
Try RealRenta now for Free for up to 2 months
and you will NEVER pay a Property Manager again: https://app.realrenta.com/Signup.aspx
a property loan?
Contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, 26 October 2019