Going to a rental or tenancy tribunal to argue your side of a rental debate can be quite nerve wracking.
Some landlord and tenant disputes simply cannot be resolved without taking it to an authority.
RealRenta Landlords have an advantage when it comes to providing all the information for a hearing, as the platform keeps a comprehensive record of each tenancy, as well date and time stamped proof of each transaction and interaction.
Here’s a RealRenta guide of how to prepare for an appearance at a tribunal:
• Get your evidence in order (download and print all the records of your tenancy from the RealRenta platform, including any miscellaneous requests from the tenant and photos).
• Know your desired outcome and how to justify it
• Consider what the case is against you
• Practise presenting your case
• Always remain respectful throughout the proceedings
• Consider professional assistance if necessary
• Make sure you have these documents if required: tenancy agreement, statutory declarations, receipts and quotes, photographs, copies of letters, emails and other correspondence and details of your case.
• Expect to go through mediation first
Join the growing number of smart Aussie Property Investors
by cutting your costs using RealRenta to automatically manage your residential
You will never use a Property Manager again : https://app.realrenta.com/Signup.aspx
Sunday, 21 July 2019