Here are RealRenta, our strategy is to help property investors save money.
We asked some of our most experienced RealRenta Landlords to share some other strategies that they have used to grow and maintain their portfolios.
Here they are:
1. Reduce tenant turnover by keeping rents low
2. Invest in properties that are easy to repair and upgrade(the smaller the better)
3. Seek discounts when buying equipment for repairs and replacements
4. Don’t be afraid to say No to tenants if they ask for things to be replaced that don’t need to be replaced
5. Buy properties with hard-surface flooring to avoid replacing carpets between tenancies
6. Perform upkeep and maintenance yourself- this can save you thousands!
7. Use RealRenta to automatically manage the tenancies- why hand over thousands of your investment dollars to property managers?
There is no need to hand over thousands of your investment income to property managers.
Use RealRenta for Free for up to 2 months now: https://app.realrenta.com/Signup.aspx
Monday, 4 March 2019